Our design brief from MEPC was to create a sustainable office building with flexible workspaces, where flourishing businesses can expand without having to leave the official Government Science Vale Enterprise Zone.
Situated in Milton Park, Oxfordshire, 101 and 102 Park Drive is a model MEPC development that has achieved a successful balance of brand quality, design excellence, flexibility and exceptional value.
We are delighted to announce that the offices are now fully let!
101 Park Drive has been leased in suites to five different companies:
- Benchmark International: a company sales specialist
- Commerce Decisions: a provider of best practice procurement
- Italian Wines & Beverages Limited: a UK agent for Fratelli Martini
- Immunocore: one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies
- Adaptimmune: a company at the forefront of global interest in using the body’s own immune system to fight cancer
102 Park Drive has been leased in its entirety to a global pharmaceutical company, Ipsen. The whole 27,000 sqft building will be home to its R&D specialists as part of their growth strategy to become a leader in speciality healthcare solutions for targeted diseases.
We enjoy working with MEPC whose vision is to provide, create and develop the right working environments for modern organisations. They help companies grow within vibrant business communities by investing in longterm relationships.
What makes the building so special?
Key features of this scheme, which was shortlisted for a British Council for Offices award, include:
- 5,150sqm of high quality, energy efficient, adaptable and inspiring floor space
- Carefully tailored floor plates to provide a flexible range of tenancies which reflect the aspirations of the businesses that choose to be located at Milton Park
- A distinctive ‘floating box’ design which makes a positive contribution to Milton Park’s reputation as one of the largest and leading business parks in the UK
- Building design reflecting MEPC’s approach to sustainability. We achieved BREEAM ‘Excellent’ and EPC ‘A’ ratings, including a 24.0% reduction in CO2 emissions by the use of on-site renewables