We recently hosted our annual golf day at The Belfry for some of our clients to enjoy. It was a great privilege to play at a venue that has hosted more Ryder Cup matches than any other in the world!
Some of us played the stunning Brabazon Course whilst others enjoyed a day’s tuition with the Belfry Academy professional coaches.
As in previous years, we played a four-ball ‘Ryder Cup’ format, with prizes for the winning team, as well as some individual prizes, including “beat the pro”. Well done to everybody that took part and in particular to:
- All the members of Team USA who took home the team prize
- Jon Bowen, “Most Improved Golfer”
- Stuart Hodges, who won “Nearest the pin”,
- Marcus Green, who flexed his muscle to win the “Longest drive” challenge, and
- The one person who beat the pro, but as they are from SRA, best leave them anonymous!
Once the golf was done, we all got together to share stories of our wonder-shots and the ones that got away over drinks and a hot buffet. A big thank you to our clients that joined us and who helped to make the day so brilliant.