Local brewer Bath Ales announces support for this year’s Bike Bath event
What is Bike Bath?
A day of marked rides taking in the best scenery of Bath and the surrounding countryside. Around 1,500 riders from across the region take part.
The event starts and ends at the Rec in the heart of Bath. Riders will have the choice of three new rides this year - the 25-mile social, or the 50 or 80-mile challenge. A family entry for the 25 mile route is available!
As an entrant you benefit from:
- A timing chip to record your time;
- Fully signed routes with a back up route map and GPS files;
- Feed stations showcasing the best produce from local food and drink suppliers;
- On course medical support;
- Post ride food and a bar at the event village;
- A high quality finisher’s medal for each distance.
Visit the Bike Bath website for further details including prices, entry details and 'on the day' rider instructions.